The Car Showroom website is operated by Telstra Corporation Limited (ABN 33 051 775 556). Your access to and use of the Website is subject to these terms.
It is important that you carefully read these terms before you use the Website. If you do not agree to these terms you must immediately stop using the Website.
We may change these terms at any time, and you agree to be bound by such changes. Therefore, it is important that you check these terms each time you use the Website.
By using the Website for any purpose, you agree to be bound by the following terms:
1. Your use
1.You must not:
a. send automated queries of any kind to this Website or frame or mirror the Website without prior written approval from us;
b. data mine this Website;
c. tamper with, hinder the operation of, or make unauthorised modifications to the Website or any content on the Website;
d. knowingly transmit any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other disabling feature to or via the Website; or
e. attempt to do, or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
2. Information on the Website
1. We may add to, remove or vary any information on the Website at any time.
2. Information on the Website is provided 'as is' and we do not warrant or represent that it is complete, current or free from errors or omissions.
3. We do not warrant or represent that the products advertised or displayed on the Website will be suitable for any particular purpose. You must investigate for yourself the suitability, quality and condition of any product advertised on the Website and it is your responsibility to verify any information on the Website before relying on it.
4. Availability and access to the Website may be interfered with by numerous factors, including those outside our control. Accordingly, we do not warrant or represent that your access to the Website will be continuous, uninterrupted, timely, fault free, virus free or secure.
3. Third Party Links
1. You may be able to access other websites by clicking onto links on this Website which are not maintained or controlled by us or our related entities (third party sites). Third party sites are not part of the Website and we do not endorse, and accept no liability in respect of, their use or content. These links are provided by us solely for your convenience.
4. Intellectual Property in this Website
1. Unless otherwise indicated, we own, or use under licence, copyright in the contents and design of this Website. Except as set out in these terms, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws, you must not reproduce, adapt, store in a retrieval system, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Website. In particular, you must not reproduce or use any part of the Website for commercial purposes or for commercial gain.
2. You may view the content of this Website on your Internet browser and also download or print copies of the content of this Website:
a. for your personal use only; and
b. provided that you do not remove or modify any copyright notices.
3. All trade marks, logos, images, product and company names referred to in this Website are the property of their respective owners. Your use of this Website does not create a licence or any other rights with respect to the trade marks, copyright, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights in or on this Website.
5. Your liability
1. You are liable to us and our related bodies corporate if you breach these terms or act negligently under the principles applied by the courts. You are not liable for any loss we suffer to the extent the loss is caused by us through our negligence or breach of these terms.
2. You agree to indemnify us and our officers, employees and agents, against all claims, demands, damages, costs, penalties and liabilities caused by your breach of these terms.
6. Our liability
1. The terms that apply to your use of the Website are these terms and those implied by consumer protection laws to the supply of the Website that cannot be excluded. No other terms apply. We accept our liability to you for breach of contract or negligence, under the principles applied by the courts, except as set out below.
2. We and our related entities (including Sensis Pty Ltd) exclude all liability to you in respect of the Website if you use it in breach of these terms. If that liability cannot be excluded, but can be limited under any legislation, our liability and the liability of our related entities is limited, where applicable, to resupplying the services (or the cost of resupplying the services).
3.We and our related entities (including Sensis Pty Ltd) are not liable to you for:
a. any loss to the extent that it is caused by you, for example, through your negligence; or
b. any loss caused by our failure to comply with our obligations, where that failure is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
8. Privacy Governing Law
1. These terms (and your dealings with us) are subject to the laws of Victoria, Australia.