Mercedes-Benz has loaded-up just 60 limited edition Vito vans with $2,500 worth of extra kit for no additional cost.
Priced at $55,940, the Limited Edition Vito 115 Compact Crew Cab is already well-equipped with features such as 17-inch alloy wheels, a luxury folding rear seat and tinted windows.
For the limited edition models, ‘Benz has added a unique Luna Grey Metallic paint, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear lever, chrome front grille and a gift pack including a certificate of authenticity.
Each Limited edition model comes branded with it’s own individual number.
The Vito is a multi-award winning van, used by ambulance services throughout Australia and has earned the maximum five-star safety rating from ANCAP.
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz Vito - Car Review
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 300 - Car Review
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz R 300 CDI - Car Review
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz ML 350 CDI - Car Review
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz C220 Estate - Car Review
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz AMG E63 - Car Review
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 - Car Review
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz E500 Coupe - Car Review
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Car Review
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 4x4 - Car Review